Grinka's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Dec 2, 2020 2:00 PM

I want to change my package online

I get the please contact us.... I'm paying $250 a month and I'd like the option of changing my package around if I feel like it

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 m ago

Many of us are having the same problem.  I want to view the available offers on line, in writing, not a rep trying to up sell me at every point. 

next step will be a complain to my state's Attorney General's office.  

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 m ago

I have been having the same issue for months. This has got to end.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I have tried to use the online option, and all I get are error messages.  Trying to call led me to a loop of "promotional offers" and no option to speak to anyone about my TV package (but I can get a referral to someone to help me with whatever addiction I might have).  I was only going to change my package, but now I feel like I need to go with a whole new provider.

Official Employee

• 

369 Messages

Hello and Happy Tuesday, user_7ac0eb! I'm truly sorry to hear about your experience when trying to update your package as this is never what we want our valued customers to go through! Our team can help correct this all for you right here on this platform

To get the ball rolling on this process, please send us a private chat message by following the process that our very own Communities Expert, BruceW so graciously outlined here:

•    Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •    Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://comca.st/3kfSMIU
  •    Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •    The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •    - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •    - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •    Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •    Press Enter to send it

Once you have started a chat message, please provide your name and service address as it appears on your monthly billing statements. Thanks again for both your time and patience!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here