U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sat, May 14, 2022 5:34 PM

Hmm loading page error

I just signed up for a new internet plan and created an account in the process. I completed the check out, but now can't login to my account as I receive the

Hmm Loading page error

I have tried resetting my password and various other work arounds. I never received a confirmation email about my internet sign up, and I can’t even login to try and purchase a plan. 

Official Employee

• 

405 Messages

5 m ago

@user_f6856a Thank you for reaching out to the Xfinity support team. I would like to take a look at your account and see why you are not able to log in. 

Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address? 

To send a Private message to Xfinity Support from any Forum page:

Click "Sign In" if that prompt is visible

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityZacharyA​ just sent it!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Hello, I am having the same issue with my new Xfinity online account. I cannot contact get any page to work. I only get the error message:

"Hmm, the page didn't load correctly

Try refreshing the page, if the problem persists, try again later."

I am unable to see my new order for setting up service with Xfinity and this is holding up my installation. Please help!

XfinityDena

Official Employee

• 

854 Messages

We appreciate your signing up to be a part of the Comcast family, and I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your service. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityDena​ hello I need help with the same situation. How do I send a private message? i do not see the icon anywhere

Official Employee

• 

441 Messages

Thank you for trying your hardest to reach us. I would like to share this step by step as it might be easier and even has examples. 

(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!) 

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3Uafh1E for an example.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here