jdawg90's profile

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

Saturday, October 12th, 2024 9:30 PM

Change Plan Error

When looking at plan upgrades for my address it either infinite loops between two URL's or sends an error page that says to call a customer support rep. Looks like an issue that I found on these forums over the last few years. What's the fix so I can shop services? Anyone know?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

6 days ago

Hey there, jdawg90, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your services. We would be happy to help you with going over the promotions available. We want to ensure your services match your lifestyle needs. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

@XfinityJeniece​ that might be part 2 of the issue. I think you missed the part where I'm confused as to why I cannot look at upgrading my Internet or TV or adding, say, sports packages on my own and need to contact someone. I want to browse on my own, preferably. Can you send me a list of pricing since the website doesn't work for me? I was looking to add a sports package for a game today but it's too late now. Now I just want to be able to look things up on my own. It worked fine a couple of weeks ago.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

jdawg90 We can definitely help with troubleshooting the website! I understand wanting to take a look at your different options. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies on your browser to see if that helps? What device are you using to access the website? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

@XfinityJeniece Done all that multiple times. If I use a VPN and don't log in it will let me search as a new customer. The minute I log in and it starts using my home address to redirect to deals and GBBOFFERS (or whatever the URL is) it'll quickly show my current plan and price I'm paying like it's going to the shopping page (like it used to) and then it kicks to the error page. So I think it has to do with something on Xfinity's side that redirects when it knows who we are. Does it in the app on my phone, Chrome on my phone, Edge on my phone. All have had cache, cookies, history deleted multiple times. I've done it in Incognito. I've done it from a family member's computer with my account that doesn't even have access to Xfinity. The minute I sign in and try to find offers it does all the redirecting and then goes to the error page. I feel like something in my account is causing issues and Xfinity needs to like clear or reset something on my account, to be honest. Also does it on my Windows laptop using Chrome or Edge.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

I'm trying to upload screenshots but when I hit "add" it says my session has expired or something along those lines. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

I appreciate those details for troubleshooting! Have you tried putting your browser in incognito mode to see if that helps with accessing the promotions?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here