U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, May 2nd, 2023 5:17 PM

Closed

Can't access Xfinity Rewards Page

I pay for Xfinity Internet yet the rewards page redirects and tells me I am not eligible. Can someone help me access my rewards?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_c632b4 Thanks for letting us know! We can inquire about this with our rewards team. Please direct message your name and address.  

Make sure you are signed in to forums

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon(direct message) near the bell icon.

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi! We sure can help. May I have your name and address?

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityEthan​ I responded via DM

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

Hello @user_c632b4. I've replied to your DM. We've created a ticket to have your Rewards status updated. We will continue to update you in our DM as we get more information or need you to test again on your end. Chat with you soon. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here