B

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, April 30th, 2023 1:49 PM

Closed

Can't Access Account or Billing

Something is wrong with my account that needs to be escalated. I'm a new customer, and anytime I try to access my 'Billing' or 'Account and Identity' page, it shows up like this, and continuously refreshes, creating new POST requests with a 403 forbidden.

I assume my issue is the same as this one, but I can't figure out where to go to fix this: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/signin-and-account-management/cant-access-account-or-billing/6393d7eaebc7551628353d4c

Look of my page when trying to access one of the 2 pages (note the 99+ requests/console errors):

Since I'm new, I'm also not sure it should look like this when I try to click on the link, where it asks me to login, but I'm already logged in:
I'm guessing somewhere along the lines, my account got messed up in the database, and that's why it displays both the "Sign In" button as well as the links including 'Account and Identity'.

Please help, thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there @bkilburn93!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can to ensure that you are having the best experience with your service.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team, and we are going to do everything we can to get things squared away for you.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can get your info and take a look at things for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here