BetterTomorrows's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Dec 24, 2020 6:00 AM

Cannot Access My Account, Keep Getting "Sorry This Isn't Working Right Now."

I have been with Comcast/Xfinity for over 10 years at my current address.  I have maintained the same services throughout this time. I've never had a problem accessing My Account.  However, for almost 2 weeks, I have been unable to access the My Account section of the website.  I can get into the Comcast/Xfinity website but not the My Account section.  I cannot view my bill, pay online or access any other features of My Account. I have used two different computers, multiple browsers, and the Xfinity app.  When I try to access My Account from the website, it says, "Sorry, this isn't working right now."  When I try to access My Account from the app, it says, "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details."  I tried using the automated phone system and it said it did not recognize my account number or even my billing zip code.  I contacted customer service via chat last Thursday but despite two hours on chat with several different people, the problem is not fixed.  I then spent 3 hours on the phone with customer service last Sunday and was told I would receive a call back within an hour. However, no one ever called back. I just checked My Account and the problem still exists.  If possible, is there any way that @ComcastJonathan or someone else could check into this problem?  Thank you.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

6 m ago

Glad we could help!

For everyone else experiencing this and needs a fix, please post it here 
Megathread - "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details" 

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

6 m ago

Hi @BetterTomorrows give it a try now. There's a backend database configuration mismatch that I've manually set to fix. I'm still checking with the team on what caused it. Thanks for your patience!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

@ComcastJonathan 

OMG!  You fixed it.  Everything works!  I can access My Account again. Thank you so much for your efforts and dedication!  Especially on a weekend!  Again, Thank You!!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

25 d ago

I am experiencing this issue and have been for several years.  Are you still able to fix this?

ComcastAbbie

Official Employee

• 

319 Messages

@user_2fc614 Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am sorry to hear you are having an issue with logging in to view your account. You reached the right team, and I can assist.

Please send a private message by clicking the Peer to Peer chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help. 

New to the Community?

Start Here