U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024 7:37 PM

Cannot access billing or account information because my login is not the Primary. However, this is the only login I have.

The credit card that was being used for paying my account expired last month and needs to be updated. However, if I login, I am unable to access any billing or account information because it says that I am not the primary user.

This is the only account I have. I went to https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup?execution=e1s2 to try to lookup my id and it showed 2 entries... An empty box for Primary, and then another box with my user information.

I'm not really sure what to do here. There is nothing I can do on the website or app since my account is not considered the primary account... but there also doesn't seem to be an actual primary account to login to.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

3 months ago

@user_e58208 

Try using the look up tool to find your primary.

To find your Primary user ID, use the Lookup Tool: https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup

Just enter the requested information and you will see a listing of all the user ID's on your account, one of which will be the Primary ID.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

As stated in my original Comment, I did go to that site. I provided a picture that shows the results. 

The "Primary" account box is blank. Like there is no actual primary account. 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_e58208​ 

You need to call Customer Security Assurance.

Customer Security Assurance
Business Hours: 8:00am - 12:00am EST, 7 days a week  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 months ago

Hey @user_e58208, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the online Xfinity My Account web portal. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Have you also tried the Xfinity App to see if you receive the same messaging? 

While we are unable to provide you with the Primary Xfinity ID, we can assist in confirming if there is a Primary Xfinity ID and additional Xfinity IDs located on the account. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full first/last name and complete service address (Including the city, state, and zip code)? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

The App also does not give me access to anything. I will send a message, thanks.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here