L

Monday, September 30th, 2024 8:42 PM

Am I able to force sign out of other devices once I change my Comcast Email password?

I have been dealing with an issue of someone hacking a lot of my accounts that use my comcast email, and I have a feeling they have access to my email. I changed the password, however I noticed that it did not force-sign me out of my email on my phone so I am worried that changing the password wont do much if they are already in my email. Is there a way to logout of the email on all devices it could possible be open on?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

19 days ago

Good afternoon and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team here on our forums, we appreciate it and hope you are otherwise having a wonderful Monday so far! I'm sorry to hear that you have been having issues with someone hacking your accounts that use your Comcast email and assure you that we take your online security very seriously. I would recommend reaching out to our amazing and dedicated Customer Security Assurance (CSA) team. They can be contacted directly at 1-888-565-4329 and their hours of operation are 8:00am - 12:00am EST, 7 days a week. They are security experts and will be able to best address your email security concerns. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here