U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, September 26th, 2021 1:18 AM

Closed

Account No Longer Active

I recently moved apartments and selected Xfinity for my internet provider. I got my WIFi modem today but when I clicked the link that Xfinity texted me, it said that my account was inactive

So what do I do? I was looking forward to starting my Xfinity services and now I have some Xfinity equipment without any service. I was never billed so I have no idea why my account is inactive.

Can someone fix this problem for me?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

317 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_2b197f! I'm sorry to hear about things not activating and your account showing as inactive. I can absolutely look into what's going on for you and see if we can get things back on track! Please send me a Direct Message with the full name of the Account Owner and yourself, if different, as well as the full address on file.

To send a Message:
1. Click on the Chat Bubble icon in the upper right corner.
2. Search for "Xfinity Support" and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop down list.
3. Type your message in the text area.
4. Press Enter to send!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am running into the same issue!

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey there @mne36. We would love to help look and see what is going on. First though, what link are you trying to access that states your account is inactive? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here