U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 3rd, 2021 1:37 AM

Closed

Account is inactive

Hello, I recently started an account with Xfinity less than a month ago. I paid for it and signed up. It worked for a while, but now everywhere is telling me that my account is inactive. In not sure why this is occurring.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

788 Messages

3 years ago

Oh goodness, I am so sorry to hear that everything is showing inactive for you so soon after starting the services. We want to get on top of that right away. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, name on the account if different and service address? 

To send us a private message:
1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon. Click this "Direct messsage" https://comca.st/33K74s5
2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here