U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, August 11th, 2022 3:16 AM

Closed

account broken? "This network is not included in your current Xfinity TV service"

I use my xfinity login credentials to stream from other apps as showtimeanytime.com, espn.com, cnn.com, etc. Since yesterday, when I try to login from "Select your TV Service Provider" screen I am getting the message:

This network is not included in your current Xfinity TV service.

To add it to your service, upgrade now.

From Xfinity stream app everything works fine. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

Hey there @user_af64e0! Thank you for taking the time to reach out and being part of the Xfinity family. I'd be more than happy to take a look at this and find out what's going on. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityAntoine​ Thank you!!! It is fixed.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

My pleasure! Glad I could help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@XfinityAntoine​ so, what was the solution?  Inquiring minds would like to know.  😉

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@Again​  I think they had to "refresh" my account.

Contributor

• 

473 Messages

I'm glad that we were able to do a refresh and help with this concern! Please feel free to reach back out if you have any other concerns! 

I no longer work for Comcast. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here