spudwerk2's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 12, 2021 12:00 PM

Accessing Account and January Bill Payment

I can sign in okay and get to my e-mail but, I can't get into My Account.  It just keeps spinning (12 minutes today; 38 minutes Saturday 1/9/21). 

I never received an e-mail notifying me of amount due for January so I paid just a bit more than my December bill hoping that would suffice.  Now, I see an email telling me February bill is $5 higher than what I paid for January so maybe I underpaid.  I need to know what my January bill is so I can compensate if necessary.   I'm concerned. 

Thank you very much for your help.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

5 m ago

Hi there @spudwerk2,

Let me know if you're able to follow the steps found in Top Troubleshooting Scenarios - START HERE BEFORE POSTING to see if it solves the issue. 

I can't sign in on the website, it errors out

The best thing to do in this situation is to isolate where the issue may be occuring:

1. It could be your browser cache - try opening the same page in Private/Incognito mode, or on a different browser (e.g. firefox). If it works in any of those situations, clear your cache
    1. Mobile phone:
      1. Instructions for Apple
      2. Instructions for Android
    2. Desktop browser:
      1. https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-clear-your-cache-on-any-browser
  2. It could be something else on your computer (try it on your mobile device to confirm it works elsewhere)
    1.  Antivirus/Firewall - Do you have an antivirus or firewall preventing the site from loading?
    2. Browser Plugins - Do you have any browser plugins that may be blocking the page from loading?
    3.  VPN - Do you currently have a VPN running in the background? Does turning off the VPN successfully log you in? Not sure if a VPN would block access, sometimes VPN sevices have their own firewall rules that interfere so it's a good one to rule out.
  3.  Device/Network
    1. Does the same issue persist when you go to www.login.xfinity.com ?
    2. Does going on cellular make a difference?
    3. Trying to rule out anything due to being on the home network.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

5 m ago

Additionally, it may potentially be your PDF built into your browser, so I suggest right clicking on the link and saving the PDF and opening it where you may have downloaded it. 

New to the Community?

Start Here