U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, July 7th, 2022 10:30 PM

Closed

"Your switch is still in progress". - I tried the online switch to the new 5G unlimited plan over a month ago and still stuck

I've talked to like 5 different reps and waited on hold for soooooooo long and noone can seem to help me.  This last time they ended up switching my plan after I hung up and I had to call back AGAIN for that.  Can anyone help with this or do I need to go into the store?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_44cb56

Thank you for bringing this issue to our Xfinity Community Forum! I am sorry to read about the trouble switching your plan as well as with getting help over the phone. Our team can help. 

Please send a private message with:

1. Your first and last name

2. Complete service address

3. Xfinity Mobile account number

4. Your best email and phone number

to "Xfinity Support". To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

1. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  2. Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  3. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  4. Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  5. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  6. Press Enter to send your message

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Was this issue ever resolved, just switched over to new plan that allows 2 unlimited lines for 30 each and it says this same message, contacted 3 different agents and none of them know what do do.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@Storrespta25​ yes, I had to go into a store and ask. They fixed it in minutes. Good luck!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Switched 2 lines to unlimited today and got this issue. Now I can't make any change to my mobile plan. [Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

492 Messages

Hello @kkkk333, thanks for reaching out! We want to make sure you get the help you need! Have you had a chance to contact our Xfinity Mobile team? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Finally it looks like someone is working to fix the problem. Instead of "switch is still in progress" , it now reads:

Sorry about this

We're having trouble retrieving your data. Refresh the page or check back in a few minutes to try again.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I am also having this issue.  Did anyone come up with a solution?  I'm on the phone with XM support right now and am trying to point in the right direction.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have same issue as the original post has.  5 calls and no one knows how to repair!! Has been over 3 weeks and no “repair”/ change to my 3 lines on account!  So disgusted.. I plan on going to store.. if same issue,,, I will change to Another company!!!!

Official Employee

• 

800 Messages

I am sorry to hear this, @user_4e2731. Have you already headed to a store, and if so were they able to assist? There's also an option to reach an Xfinity Mobile expert via Chat. Please let us know if this has been addressed!

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here