U

Monday, October 2nd, 2023 12:13 AM

Closed

Xfinity won't remove devices that I've returned, but continues to charge me.

I purchased 2x 256gb phones and returned them for the 512gb versions. I've contacted Xfinity Mobile customer service several times via chat and phone. Each representative says they'd remove the devices but I continue to be charged for them. I've been charged since June. I received a refund previously for August but I'm now being charged again in September and my billing shows I'll be charged again in October. What can I do?

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, @user_658ca6, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your Xfinity Mobile concern. We have limited access here on Xfinity Forums regarding the Xfinity Mobile account. Have you tried reaching out through Xfinity Mobile text message? You can reach them at, 1 (888) 936-4968. Let us know if this helps! 

3 Messages

@XfinityJeniece​ Thanks for the reply, I haven't texted in. I've called and chatted with multiple agents. A ticket has been opened for this and I was told to expect a call this week but I haven't received anything yet. 

Official Employee

• 

863 Messages

@user_658ca6 Our team can check on the ticket for you if there are any updates to provide. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

1 year ago

[Edited: "Solicitation"] I have the same issue what will happen first 30 days you will get email, a call or text message from Xfinity Executive Relationship Support they have the power to fix this but remember that cell phone you returned unopen I hope they will charge you $30 dollar restocking fee for each phone (bogus) junk fees they can wave those fees for you. Give you back your taxes on each phone make sure you request a full refund you will loose $10 line fee each . [Edited: "Solicitation"]

[Edited: "Solicitation"]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

[Edited: "Solicitation"] I would change accounts port over number over to another carrier change banks lock them out of your accounts. These are things you can do forget your credit history won't be affected they have credit history for Cellphones that one is what they use. [Edited: "Solicitation"]  You won't get your refunds (real money back unless you demand it) Xfinity keeps your real money now matter how they got it and issue you fake virtual credit (it's easier for them to reproduce fake funds) They already got your money!  

(edited)

3 Messages

My ticket was closed and the notes say, "issue resolved, no need to contact them." I checked my monthly payment and it was corrected. Then, a week later I checked again and it's back to charging me for the 2 phones I don't have. Can you tell me how to reach the executive team please?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here