U

Wednesday, September 18th, 2024 6:33 PM

Xfinity stole money from me for almost a year

I had a family plan with one phone on unlimited at $45 a month. I added a second line to unlimited to drop my payment to $30 each in September 2023. They never adjusted my bill. I just realized it (I’m on auto payment). I called and they won’t credit my account or give me my money back. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 hours ago

Hi there, @user_7fvxvd Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out regarding your Xfinity Mobile billing concerns, I definitely understand your concerns, as I would be as well if I were in your position. Since it's been a few days since you posted, were you able to get assistance, if not please don't hesitate to reach back out so I can assistance you further.-Richard

2 Messages

No, they said it is policy to not credit me more than 3 months worth. They did this for almost a year. I will be canceling with them soon. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

I completely understand. I'm sorry to see you go, but I'd be more than happy to help you cancel services. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here