U

Saturday, February 24th, 2024 1:01 AM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile

The exhibits mobile staff has no idea what they are doing. I called about something unrelated and they pitched me the Xfinity mobile plan. I told them I would be bringing in 4 lines. They stated it would be no problem. After switching over 3 lines, they stated I was not eligible for the 4th line. Not surprised though. Xfinity aka Comcast has and always will be known for some of the worst customer service in the nation. Now I have to go back to my prior carrier and switch back to what I had prior. Colossal waste of time. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

7 months ago

Hey there @user_6n8glw, thanks for being part of our Xfinity Mobile family and sharing your most recent experience with us. We'd love to help, but we don't have access to Xfinity Mobile accounts via social media, I do apologize.

We would suggest contacting our Mobile experts via one of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Our Xfinity Mobile partners are available daily from 7 am to 9 pm EST. I'm confident they'll be able to get this resolved for you. We're here 24/7 if you have any general Xfinity Mobile questions in the future.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here