Tek's profile

Problem Solver

• 

847 Messages

Friday, May 24th, 2024 9:29 PM

Xfinity Mobile Promos don't apply to the first month?

I just moved to Xfinity Mobile with a Buy One Line Get One Free Promo and a Bring Your Own Device Promo. 

I got my first month bill and they charged me full price despite my promos showing on the next month bill... 

Support tells me the promos only apply after the first month, but nothing in the terms says that.

Could anybody confirm for me? 

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

5 months ago

XM Promo billing credits always start on the second billing month, and usually they explain this in the small print, but didn’t for this promotion. This makes sure that you get a bill credit for a full month of your lowest unlimited data tier, not a partial month credit if you were an existing customer who added two line in the middle of the month. You should get 12 full month credits as long as you maintain the 2 new unlimited lines. 

Ends 6/21/24. Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Internet subscription req’d to be active more than 90 days. Req’s purchase of 2 new unl. data lines. Free line limited to value of one new Unlimited line, or lowest unl. data tier available for your account, via 12 monthly bill credits. Must maintain at least 2 lines on any unl. data tier. Limit one per account. May not be combined with other service offers.

Problem Solver

• 

847 Messages

5 months ago

So this is standard? As long as they do the 12 months for the line and 10 months for the bring your own device then I am good. 

Just I saved the terms when I signed up and it does not say this. I can see the credits on my second month already, but I kinda expected them on my first month? 

Problem Solver

• 

847 Messages

5 months ago

@Xfinity Support Can you confirm? My first month was billed at the full monthly amount with no proration and no credit. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey Tek, thanks for your help on the forums and for reaching out. DaveO3 is probably right, we can certainly double-check though. When you get a chance, can you send us a direct message?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here