C

Thursday, January 4th, 2024 10:52 PM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile Order not received but you guys are not resolving issue and keep charging every month for services which not even started

Hello Xfinity Mobile,

I have ordered (trying to change my phone service from other mobile provider to xfinity). Xfinity sent an email that shipment with 2 iPhone 15 prox max have been shipped on Nov 21 2023. However, I haven't received the phones. I raised issue with FedEx and also with Xfinity. I have also filed the police complaint and sent the police report incident number (along with the screenshots). Phones are not delivered, I tried to contact Xfinity mobile customer care for more than 10 times now and everytime they waste me 1-3 hours of time and unable to resolve the issue (either refund/cancel the service or send new phones). Adding to this time waste and mental torture, you guys are charging me every month for the services (which not even started so far). 

Order #: [Edited: Personal Information] 

Account Number: [Edited: Personal Information]

I am really tired calling and enough wasting my time. My issue is not resolved and on top of it, you have been unfairly charging me every month. I don't know how to resolve this issue. I think I will need to take hard way to resolve the issue by sueing your company. You are easily the one of the worst company I have come across in my life. You are just looting the money from customers for not delivering the phones and keep charging the mobile lines which are not even activated or started using the services. 

You have wasted so much of my time and it's a big headache and emotional torture talking to multiple people. Everytime they say send me police report which I have sent to the email many times, yet whenever I call I get to hear same story again and again. But you have been continuously charging my account (this is very unfair). You treat customers like Junk and assume as if we are helpless and useless and you can delay this forever and loot money. 

If you don't resolve or no intent of resolving this issue, then I will approach attorney to file a case against Xfinity for all the time and damage done to me emotionally. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

9 months ago

Greetings @cyberchandoo thank you so much for using our Forums to contact our team. We are sorry to hear about your continued issues and experience with the Xfinity Mobile service and our team is here to make sure this is finally resolved for you. To get started can you send us a DM with your complete name and service address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

(edited)

2 Messages

I have just sent DM with my complete name and service address. Please resolve the issue. 

Official Employee

• 

863 Messages

@cyberchandoo We have received your DM, and will contiue to help you over there. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 months ago

@cyberchandoo - Thanks again for reaching out on the Xfinity Forums to resolve your Xfinity Mobile concerns! I'm happy to report multiple resolved tickets this morning and want to reiterate that you are welcome to start a new public post should any other questions or concerns arise. I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Contributor

• 

161 Messages

8 months ago

I'm sorry but why would you let them do that? Any cards that are associated with Xfinity Mobile should immediately be reported as lost/stolen to your bank so they will issue you a new card. And you need to [Edited: "Solicitation"] the sooner the better. It's the only way you end up hearing from someone who isn't a [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here