U

Friday, August 2nd, 2024 3:04 PM

Xfinity mobile is the worst - double charges

So, on June 28, Xfinity.com scammed me with $758.86, that was paid by my PayPal card as $682.10 one payment (Transaction ID

[Edited: "Personal Information"]) and $76.76 another payment (Transaction ID

[Edited: "Personal Information"]).. (you can check it on my PayPal transactions), I paid it because they forced me to do it or send it to collecters. I filed a PayPal case after that and they add the amount back to my account on xfinity.com even the case wasn't resolved yet!! 

The amount they added back is $682.10 which I opened a PayPal case for + $34.24 a balance they added from nowhere too = $716.34 the amount they charged me (Transaction ID [Edited: "Personal Information"]).

As you see in the picture $682.10 shows once but charged me twice on PayPal. They added it back because I opened a case on PayPal resolution center

Now I canceled my PayPal card in hope to stop that scam. Please help me out to get a refund.

Ameer [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 months ago

user_ay107u Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here