U

Tuesday, August 13th, 2024 2:21 AM

Xfinity mobile buy one get one promotion disappeared

Hi team,

I have been paying $30 per month in total for my two xfinity mobile lines with the buy one get one offer I got last october. I went to the store to transfer the mobile lines from my husband's xfinity account to mine. The store representative assured me that my device promo and the bogo promo will get carried to my account as part of the transfer. One month later, I am starting at a $60 mobile bill for the mobile lines. Since then, I have spoken with 10+ xfinity representatives on this issue on call, even went to the store and get them to speak with the backend office only for them to tell me to come later when a specific backend office opens.

Does Xfinity know these kind of issues cause customer pain and make them hate your service? If representatives themselves say "we cannot see that detail from our side", what information can customers see?

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

Hey @user_v52fvw, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinit Mobile account, billing, and services. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

With the Xfinity Mobile services, the promotional plan for the Buy One, Get One is only valid for 12 months. After the 12 months, the regular monthly rate would be applied towards the account. Transferring your lines from one Xfinity Mobile account to another would not renew the promotional plan. 

As we have limited to no access to the Xfinity Mobile account, billing, and services, I recommend contacting our Xfinity Mobile experts directly by calling 1 (888) 936-4968 or opening a live chat at https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Please have our Xfinity App on your mobile device so you can quickly and easily view your Xfinity Mobile account, billing, and services information for review. 

(edited)

2 Messages

@XfinityDemitrius​ I bought the mobile lines in october and it's not been 12 months yet.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_v52fvw Good morning, thank you for reaching out today! I do have to apologize though; due to account security reasons we cannot help with this issue over social media. The phone number and link that @XfinityDemitrius shared would be the best options to contact our Xfinity Mobile support team. Our experts will be happy to look into this for you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here