U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 21st, 2023 12:02 AM

Closed

Xfinity Lost My Trade In too

I recently engaged in a 24-month contract for a new mobile device through the trade in program. I sent in my iPhone 12 Pro Max which you valued at $700. I received my device on Friday June 9th and sent in my trade in device on Monday June 12th through the USPS tracking label (which you created) which was emailed to me and posted to my account. The package arrived on Wednesday June 14th, per the tracking info on the USPS website, pictures posted here. It has been approximately 1 week and I have not received notification that my package was at least received by Xfinity to initiate the trade in program to receive my credit. Moreover, I have called in 3 times and I have been told 3 different things by your representatives, most recently was on the phone with a representative for an hour, told I was being directed to the supervisor and left on hold for >30mins with no answer from the supervisor. I was basically dumped by your rep. This is unacceptable. My device is no where to be found. I have received no answers. I only keep getting emails from Xfinity telling me to send in my device by June 27th or else by trade in credit will be lost. I have been lied to over and over by your reps. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, thank you for reaching out today! I do have to apologize, our team here does not have access to Xfinity Mobile accounts. I recommend reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile experts. I am confident they will be able to help you with this matter. Thank you. 

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:
• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat:  https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

3 Messages

10 months ago

Xfinity lost my trade in too, I’m currently battling them. Have contacted them multiple times provided tracking information and have received no answers. I need to receive my 800 credit for my lost phone.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here