U

Wednesday, November 8th, 2023 5:50 PM

Closed

Xfinity can't generate return label for my iphone

Hello,

I pity myself dealing with Xfinity support. I worked with multiple Live chat agents, got online with multiple telephone support people, visited the Xfinity store couple of times. None could help generating return label. This is my story.

Oct 23- first week - Chat with live agent and the agent confirmed that the iPhone will be unlocked if I pay it in full

Oct 6th 2023 - Placed an online order with Xfinity for a iPhone 15 Pro Blue 128GB. I paid in full $1088.17

Oct 12th 2023 - Phone was delivered. I enabled my number in the new iPhone 15 pro and when I try to add another line it says the phone is locked by carrier and I reached out to the Xfinity customer care and then came to know that the phone will be locked for 2 billing cycles. But I want an unlocked phone for my second line and that is the reason I paid in full.

Oct 14th 2023 - I bought another iPhone from Apple store paid in full and unlocked. I transferred my Xfinity number and could add my other line from a different network. ( I did all this with help of a Live Xfinity agent)

Now, I don't see a return option online to return the iPhone I bought from Xfinity. (Still within 14 days of purchase - as per the return policy)

Went to a near by Xfinity store to return the phone, they couldn't generate the Return label and suggested to call customer care

Oct 15th 2023 -  Chat with Xfinity live agent and connected a telephone agent. Had to spend couple of hours and finally promised her Supervisor is working on the issue I should get a return label in 24 hours

Oct 16th 2023 -  Spent couple of hours with the Xfinity support on the phone, This time the promise was with in 4 hours I should get the return label

Oct 17th 2023 - Same old story, none can help on the phone and spent 2 hours

Oct 18th 2023 - Again spent  2 hours on the call no use, 

Oct 19th 2023 - went to another Xfinity store and explained. they couldn't help and the store employee asked me to call the support from there. He also spoke with the agent they both suggested me to go to an FedEx office with a tracking number and generate the return label.

Oct 20th 2023 -  I went to FedEx with the tracking number[Edited: "Personal Information"] Xfinity support gave me, FedEx employee said that they can not generate the return label with this tracking number and the owner should generate. 

Again called the support and spent 2 hours but none could help me.

the funny part is, none from Xfinity owned this issue either chatting agents, agents on the phone or the so called supervisors. I don't have a call or anything later. I spent enough of my time and it gives me frustration and hate. I am helpless and I don't know what to do and where I can get help.

I end up having only option which is, I just Disputed my payment on my credit card. Now I see there is a pending balance on my account and threatning message on the screen that my services may be disabled.

I had enough humiliation and frustration. I request Xfinity to just let me know how to return the phone.

Few  support team I worked with are -  1) Robert

2) Shelly(Emp ID : 224102)  - Supervisor

3) Snow (Badge no: 4229794)

Thanks,

Ashok 

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

10 months ago

Hi there @user_v6hfyb Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention! I apologize for the frustration! You can find XFINITY Mobile return directions here that may help:

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/returns-and-exchanges

If you have any trouble with the instructions and still need a hand let us know! 

4 Messages

@XfinityFrank​ If it is that simple why do I spend this much time to write all this and why the support team couldn't generate that. Your processes and system needs an upgrade. Wake up!

2 Messages

10 months ago

Hi, 

I am facing the exact same problem. They are not sending me a return label so I don't know where to return the phone. Were you able to resolve the issue with xfinity? Do you still have the phone? 

Thanks, 

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

4 Messages

@arpib​ Hello, Finally after a month someone from Xfinity support suggested me to ship the phone to Xfinity warehouse. I just sent it today. Hopefully the return will be complete with no mess.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

863 Messages

@user_v6hfyb Our team is always here to help if you should have any further issues on this. Is there anything else we can do at this time? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Finally, I got the return process completed today. What a hassle...Xfinity

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here