U

Monday, January 29th, 2024 1:35 AM

Closed

Worst Customer Service, False Promise for scamming people

I had @Xfinity internet and I was promised BOGO unlimited intro line (1+1) for 24months, $45 off on my existing internet bill and $500 off on each new phone. So I ported to Xfinity mobile and now Xfinity is making up rules that only one offer can be applied.

On multiple follow up and complaints, they have opened a ticket (ECM0005667047) for this for over 15days now with no resolution. @Xfinity customer care executives have recorded on their account notes that I was promised all these but no resolution provided yet.

@Xfinity: Its nothing less than a fraud when you make false promises to customer and lure them into your trap. Now I cant move out of Xfinity mobile because now you require me to payoff the phones and I also lost a very good plan on previous carrier.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

8 months ago

Hello @user_e15v23 thank you so much for using our Forums to write our team about your experience. We are saddened to hear about your recent trouble with our Mobile service, and we want to point you in the right direction to get help. For all Xfinity Mobile-related questions please contact Xfinity Mobile by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reach out to a Secure Online Chat. (https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile).

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here