Tony200816's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, September 17th, 2023 1:04 AM

Closed

Won’t allow me to log in as primary user.

I try to log into my account using my user ID and it tells me I am not the primary user on the account.  We only have two logins.  What can I do?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

@Tony200816 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. I am happy to look into this for you. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityJanelle​  I am sorry. I am blonde at the root. So how do I make myself the primary user on the account. My husband is currently I guess. I swore we changed it a long time ago. That was before we switched internet and went wireless. Anyhow. I thought we had to sign in on the primary user now and I put the credentials in and it still says I am not. It doesn’t give you any type of button to push that would automatically take you to where I could change it. How easy would that be!?. I need access to our bill so I can see what is going on. I was in a car wreck that caught on fire.  I lost my daughter and both grandchildren, I was the sole survivor. Anyhow, I have made several attempts to straighten the bill out. My daughter had an Xfinity phone on our account and they were still billing me $330 a month for 2 phones and 1 tablet. I took the death certificate to the Xfinity store as you requested and That was 3 months ago. The person who helped was great but she never called me back to tell me how it would be worked out. We also had equipment for the internet and cable box in the car. There was a total loss on the car. When I talk to anyone but the last person that helped me nothing got done. I have been dealing with this since 03/01/2023. She passed on 02/19/2023. I am at a loss at this point. I am tired of calling and holding for hours and standing in the store for hours. Escalate this as far as you can. I am at the point of changing carriers. I will give you until 11/19/2023. 10 days to solve or I will switch. 
THANKS FOR WELL YOU KNOW KEEPING ME BUSY AND WASTING MY TIME!  Amy Carter, Brian A Carter

ps.  The store we had went in was 244 W McGalliard Rd, Muncie, IN 47303, United States

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here