6 Messages

Tuesday, July 23rd, 2024 9:46 PM

where is my 100 gift card????

this is 6 months of Xfinity ridiculousness

Official Employee

• 

519 Messages

1 month ago

@ducksoup42 Thanks for posting about your reward. Check the status of it with the details here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/reward-center-program.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

page cannot be found, any other suggestions?

Official Employee

• 

519 Messages

@ducksoup42 Oh wow, thanks for ensuring you're using the official link. I tried it just now on my pc and phone, the link works by taking me to the instructions and also the form. That means it's not the form, rather the browser or device you're using. We recommend troubleshooting it, or using another to access the form correctly. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

really, what a scam, customers should experience a much simpler experience from a reputable computer company, don't you think.  Time to contact government bureaus of business, etc.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

We definitely would be happy to help with checking on the status of that gift card on our end, ducksoup42. Can you please send us a Direct Message so we can get to the bottom of this for you?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here