melvinmason1973's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, September 13th, 2023 6:52 AM

Closed

When going to Voicemail, all callers get User Busy indication or busy signal.

My problem has to do with not receiving any voicemails. I have no problems sending and receiving phone calls and text messages. The problem is that if I let the phone ring so it goes to voicemail, callers either get a "User Busy" indication or a busy signal. I have also tried to call my own voicemail from my iPhone by dialing my own number and also long pressing 1. Both times I got the "User Busy" indication and had no way to access my voicemail. This problem may have been going on for sometime because recently I have noticed that I have not received any voicemails from people calling while I was unavailable to answer. These include recent calls from doctors and dentists who have left voicemails in the past.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if any solution is available. I have already Googled many sites about this and none of them worked. I even reset my network settings, turned of all focus and do not disturb features, and even factory reset my iPhone and restored from backup. None of these worked so I am thinking this is a network issue with my account or something. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

My phone is iPhone 13 with iOS 16.6.1

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello there @melvinmason1973!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited on this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here