U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 21st, 2023 1:57 AM

Closed

Voicemail issue

Ever since I switched from Verizon to xfinity I no longer receive voicemail notifications on the samsung voicemail app.   I have no idea when I get a voicemail.   Please help

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for reaching out @user_a9f0de! Have you reached out to Samsung first to see if they had any insight on this? 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I have reached out to Samsung.  They claim the provider (Xfinity Mobile) provides the voicemail app, not them.  It would appear the issue is with xfinity.  Fix it or I guess all of us with issues will find another carrier who corrects their bugs and has better customer service.  I'm fed up1

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello, @santonik. Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums, you have contacted the right place for assistance. I did want to let you know that our options with Xfinity Mobile are limited when working with us over social media, but wanted to assure you that I can help provide some helpful information in regard to Xfinity Mobile voicemail: https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/how-to-access-voicemail-android-phone. 

I was also able to locate another Xfinity Forums post that had some steps to ensure alerts are turned on in the settings: You will need to turn on notifications for voicemails in order to receive an alert. You can do this by going to Settings, Apps, Voicemail, and Notifications. You will need to toggle "show notifications" to turn them on. Once they are on you will be able to choose the level of notification, like sound or sound and vibration. I hope this information helps. 

Our dedicated Xfinity Mobile experts are also available for assistance at 1-888-936-4968, and through the Xfinity Mobile Assistant where you can initiate a live chat: 

https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here