MRNH's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2024 7:38 PM

Upgrade to Unlimited to save $10/mo for 12 months

Two questions that are not clear from the offer details

Does the account  need to be on the new Latest plan for this to take effect?

If I have 4 lines in the account and I switch all of them to Unlimited to I get 4x$10 credits (one for each unlimited line?) 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

MRNH Hey there! We are happy to answer your quetion about our Unlimited data for Mobile. To get started can you send us a DM with your name and address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

I switched from By-the-Gig to Unlimited to save $10/mo for 12 months.  The $10 discount failed to appear on my next bill (one month after I made the change).  Store rep said I needed to wait until two billing cycles have passed before he could look into it further.  *sigh*

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@mkazel1959

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and I want to make sure you are provided the best support possible! Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I visited my local Xfinity store.  The CSR said that if the discount does not show up on my next bill, he will escalate the issue.

Contributor

• 

118 Messages

1 month ago

Well I see that I am not the only one not seeing the credit after upgrading. Today I took the email to one of my local Xfinity Stores and they never heard of it. I upgraded the day after the email was received in June!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello Dumaine have you had the opportunity to reach our Xfinity Mobile experts regarding this?

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Xfinity Mobile Chat

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

118 Messages

@XfinityAlfonso​ Yes and was told the same as above. I switched in mid June the same day the offer appeared in my email which was at the end of my cycle (June 22) so I will not count that cycle.  June-July and July-Aug have passed so we shall see what happens in this third (Aug-Sept) complete cycle

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

If you are still not seeing the credit, please contact our mobile team at the number above. 

Contributor

• 

118 Messages

Contact them for what purpose? They are CLUELESS!!  I just got off the phone with them this morning after my THIRD cycle since the promotion was supposed to be added and still nothing. At least this guy claims to have searched thru all promotions in June and claims to have found it. Then proceeded to tell me that I was not interpreting the email correctly. Anyhow, I give up and will be searching elsewhere for mobile service soon!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@MRNH

Thanks for reaching out ! As a customer myself I'm always looking for the best deals for my mobile plan. This link  https://www.xfinity.com/learn/mobile/plan has  great information on our mobile plans and the discount get by adding more than one mobile line.

Let me know if the information I provided was helpful and if you have any other questions or concerns

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here