Colacone's profile

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Friday, September 29th, 2023 2:14 AM

Closed

Upgrade issues at local store

So, I went to my local store on 9/22 before they opened, waiting for an iPhone 15 Pro; I didn't pre order, I just wanted to see if they received extras. 

A manager was outside before the store opened and informed me they were still waiting on the shipment to arrive, but it shouldn't be long. 

About 30 minutes before the store opened the manager came outside and asked if I was upgrading or adding a line and when I said upgrading, he told me pre orders were all that were on the manifest.

I came back by later in the day and I was told by a representative that they did get some phones in, but the manager isn't letting them sell to people who are upgrading because they are keeping them for potential new lines. 

I understand commission and all, but I find that to be pretty ridiculous. 

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @Colacone we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, we want to ensure that this is properly looked into so you and anyone else does not run into the same problem again. Can you please send our team a direct message with your full name and address, as well as what store you went to, so that we can further assist you? To send us a message, just use the link provided or the direct message icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Then, click "new message", type "Xfinity Support" and select that profile to send us a message directly. We look forward to hearing from you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here