P

Saturday, July 22nd, 2023 8:21 AM

Closed

Unlock Phone!!

i have a s10 xfinity phone that is asking me for a network unlock pin, its been paid off for 2 years now. and i have already closed my mobile account with xfinity a month ago, so now when i call they have no idea how to assist me since there is no account!!

I PAID FOR THIS PHONE, THE ENTIRE [Edited: "Language"] THING. and now just like porting my numbers out, you make it just impossible!!

i guess i gotta file ffc complaint after complaint?

this is completely outrageous, made even worse by the fact you never talk to the same person twice, and everyone one who is customer service is a liar, and will tell you anything to get you off the phone.

if people only know how awful your support was, no one would ever get your mobile service.

HOW DO I UNLOCK MY PHONE?

cause if i have to pay 30 [Edited: "Language"] dollars to an unlocking service online, i am totally going to be a [Edited: "Language"] karen, and see about a class action lawsuit. because this is entirely illegal. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@pansyx33 I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Text Message: 888-936-4968
Phone: 888-936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here