U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 22nd, 2023 11:51 PM

Closed

Unauthorized charge

Last 07/26 this company charged me $312.97 whit no reason, closed my accounts more that 3 months ago. I’m tire to speak whit costumer services, and they said that the money will be return. Is been almost a month , it is a big amount. I’m starting to think that this company rob money.😡😡😡😡😡

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your billing concerns. I would be happy to help with checking on your refund status.

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address, so we can assist you further. To send us a Direct Message, you will need to sign in to the Forums if you are not. Then you will need to locate and click on the "Direct Message" icon located in the upper right corner of this page. Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon and type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list. You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here