Aubs16's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 3rd, 2023 1:10 AM

Closed

Unable to Pay Bill Online

I am receiving an error everytime I try to process and online payment. It does not load the enter card information portion so I cannot enter a payment method. I live in a complete dead zone as of a few days ago and fully rely on online bill pay right now to process payments. What can be done for the payment to be made?

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

11 months ago

Hello @Aubs16 I know being able to use your online account and make payments is crucial, and we definitley want to ensure we work with you to get this error. Are you getting an error message when trying to process the payment, or is the error you mentioned the part where it does not let you enter payment details? Are you trying to complete this payment online or via the Xfinity App? Have you attempted to use a different device, or if you are using a computer, a different web browser to see if it will let you process it that way? If you were to use our Bill Pay option to make a payment, does it work for you or do you experience the same thing?

1 Message

unable to pay online and have tried most of the options. Will not pay using my cell phone though.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_0wneia Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forum. I am sorry you have ran into issues when trying to process a payment online for your account. 
If you are still receiving an error and cannot enter card information, there are a few steps you can take. First, make sure you have a stable internet connection. If you are in a dead zone, try moving to an area with better reception or using a different device. If the issue persists, you can try the following troubleshooting steps: 1) log out of your Xfinity account 2) clear your cache and cookies 3) log back in and try to make your payment again. Please let us know if you continue to have issues. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here