U

Wednesday, January 24th, 2024 10:12 PM

Closed

Trade in not applied

Hello

Few months back I upgraded by phone to iPhone and was told 700$ trade in will be applied in next billing cycle. It has been 3 months since and nothing has been done. I have made numerous phone calls , chat but no luck. It is very frustrating to deal with xfinity customer service. Looking for some help 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 months ago

@user_5e1wiw Thank you for visiting our Xfinity Community Forums for additional assistance. We appreciate you trying to resolve this directly with our Xfinity Mobile team. We are happy to provide that additional assistance. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started. 

To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@user_5e1wiw we are committed to make sure you are supported in this! To ensure your information stays safe and out of public view, can you please send those details to us in a direct message instead?

To send us a message, use the link provided or follow the steps in our previous reply and we'll get you taken care of from there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here