Larue1551's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 5th, 2023 8:02 PM

Closed

This is for rewards but of course there isn’t a category for that! Apple Watch reward not resolved since september

I activated the reward in September for the free Apple Watch SE.  unfortunately at checkout the reward wasn’t applied so I contacted customer service in the Xfinity app.  I was told the reward had been applied and all was good.  Well it was never applied and after numerous extensive phone calls and case numbers applied here it is December and once again the credit hasn’t been applied for the watch cost.   I don’t understand why it is so hard to get something right.  I contacted Xfinity in September, twice in October and now I’m going to have to do it again.  I would really like to speak with someone who can actually fix the issue permanently instead of me having to call.  The only reason I didn’t call in November was because the last person I spoke to applied a credit for October and November. Is there anyone who fix this issue once and for all?  The thing I hate about calling again is the time spent on the phone saying “customer service” over and over to a computer!

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

8 months ago

Larue1551 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here