U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 19th, 2023 2:05 PM

Closed

The worst service I have ever had

I have had NOTHING but a bad experience since December having to call EVERY MONTH. first after they checked my phones were supposed to be compatible and after a week's worth of calls on December 23rd my Sim card was activated yet my phone was not compatible. I had to buy a phone. Then I had auto pay and hadn't noticed that they activated two lines and after 4 Mos I had to go to the store and have them credit me 120.00. The next month the phone was still billed and I has to call them because they INTERRUPTED MY SERVICE DUE TO NO PAYMENT WHILE I HAD A 120.00 credit. And they had to credit me AGAIN 29.99 for that month. 

Finally yesterday I called to make sure all of the credits were being applied correctly only to find out at my ACP was NEVER APPLIED IN DECEMBER and I have been paying a full service bill which should have been for ACP. If you check my internet it has been applied. They told me that a rep named Kevin informed me to call back. If you look into the history you will see that I was to have XFINITY CALL ME BACK. When I informed the SUPPOSED SUPERVISOR after 45 mins with three reps that I was so annoyed and wanted to cancel my service, she said an OK to me and to let them know if I want to apply for a new application since NOW MINE WAS EXPIRED. When I asked her name she hung up on me. 

So I am now contemplating whether I really want to apply my benefits to a service with NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

@user_dd1fc7, This is not the experience we want for our customers. Please send us a DM with your name and address, by doing the following:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

I have been without landline phone service for 2 weeks.  Lorraine W, from comcast executive office was assigned to my case to assist and she have done NOTHING. I have received the worse service from her, and she is from the executive office. I am very upset because I sometimes work from home and don't have phone service.

I have been with comcast for over 20 years the customer service is getting worse.  I need help with going back online.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, @Anon235671 thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your account. We would be happy to take a look at the issues with your landline. We truly appreciate you being in the family for 20 years!

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address, so we can assist you further.

To send us a Direct Message, you will need to sign in to the Forums if you are not.

Then you will need to locate and click on the "Direct Message" icon located in the upper right corner of this page.

Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon, type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list.

You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here