E

Wednesday, January 24th, 2024 2:20 PM

Closed

Switch X1 bundle to just Xfinity Mobile + Xfinity Choice?

I currently have a large X1 bundle (Xfinity Home, Internet, and Premium TV) + 2 lines on Xfinity mobile.

But I can't afford the whole X1 bundle anymore.

What is the cheapest bundle I can have and still maintain Mobile service? (without a monthly phone access fee)

Does Xfinity Choice TV + Mobile qualify?

Or do I need to keep Xfinity Internet to keep Xfinity Mobile?

Official Employee

• 

743 Messages

8 months ago

Hey there, @ennui_enso! That is a great question, and as long as you maintain Xfinity TV, Internet or Xfinity Voice you would still be eligible to maintain the Xfinity Mobile plans without paying the line access fee. We can certainly dive into the account with you to go over all options available with your services. Can you please send us a DM to get started?

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

I received different information from local Xfinity Store agents.... they've said the Xfinity Internet is a requirement for Xfinity Mobile service.... Which is true??

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@ennui_enso We definitley want to help clear up any confusion for you! To be eligible for Xfinity Mobile, Xfinity Internet is required to start our mobile services. However, once your mobile account is set up, you are able to maintain your mobile services even in the event you cancel your Xfinity services. You would be subject to a $25 line access fee if you don't maintain atleast one line of service (Xfinity Internet, Xfinity TV or Xfinity Voice service), but services will stay remain active with or without internet. If you wanted to move down to our TV services only, you would still be able to both keep your Xfinity Mobile services and not have the line access fee apply since you would be maintaining at least one Xfinity product. You can visit our Xfinity Mobile FAQs for confirmation of this, listed in the disclaimers at the bottom of the page. Let me know what questions you have!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here