lmacmil's profile

Contributor

• 

226 Messages

Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023 8:50 PM

Closed

Successful online chat

I recently paid off my iPhone.  I did an online  chat just to ask how long it would be before the SIM was unlocked.  The agent was able to do it while I was online. I was pleasantly surprised since my experience with XM support in the past has been abysmal. Credit where credit is due. 

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

1 year ago

@lmacmil Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and let us know about the experience you had with our Xfinity Mobile support via chat. We are happy to see that you were able to get the help you needed on this! We would love to learn more about your experience to ensure this recognized. Can you please send our team a direct message with the name of the agent you spoke with and the estimated date/time?

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

[Edit: Tagged user and provided messaging steps]

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here