DTOFROMSD's profile

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

Thursday, October 5th, 2023 9:59 PM

Closed

Still waiting for my $59 overpayment refund

August 10, 2023 I was charged $59 to pay off my old phone. However I was charged $59 Twice that day. This was done at the Xfinity store in Jackson Michigan. I have contacted phone support And online support and both said it would be credited back within a week. That was 3 weeks ago. Nothing refunded. I would like my refund and some answers or will be contacting BBB and changing phone providers after my contract. I'm tired of the runaround.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there, @DTOFROMSD thank you so much for taking the time to message us here! I'm truly sorry for the inconvience and frustration you are experiencing. I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get you taken care of. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?-Richard

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

Yes I have, and each time they said the refund was scheduled within a few business days.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@DTOFROMSD When did you check on the status of your credit last with the XM team? Also, how did you reach out to them? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

through the online chat.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

I appreciate those details. Have you tried reaching out to them through the phone as well? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

yes. no matter which way i do it nothing happens. I'm gonnacall the BBB soon.

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

11 months ago

still waiting. This is definitely poor service.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here