U

Sunday, December 24th, 2023 12:36 AM

Closed

Signed up for mobile internet package. Xfinity auto-cancelled it after the sale, and now says those rates are no longer available

This is an email I tried to send Xfinity:

Hello Xfinity, please forward this to the correct person,

I ordered a Black Friday special on December 4, by phone. It was two phone lines plus 400 Mbps Fast internet. The phones were shipped and activated December 6. There were big discounts for internet with the Black Friday sale, which is why I made the purchase and changed phone companies.

Now, after many odd billing emails from Xfinity, an incorrect bill for Xfinity internet, and a wasted 3 hours chatting with and calling Xfinity last night, I was told a supervisor would be calling yesterday, but there has been no call. Li, on the phone, ultimately told me that after I had made the order, and digitally signed for everything, and been promised by Xfinity that my old internet package would be cancelled and replaced with the new package… that my Black Friday package had been automatically cancelled due to some technical glitch, and the internet package went back to the old package, with no Black Friday internet/mobile discounts. I was not informed of this, and never agreed to this.

Please, someone, repair these mobile and internet accounts back to what was agreed to and signed for on December 4.

And please fix the last internet bill, which is incorrect.  I have not yet seen a mobile bill, beyond the first payment I made when setting up the account, so I do not know how that will be affected.  An email from Xfinity shows that my mobile rates will be increased by $25/line because I have cancelled internet, which is of course inaccurate.

The correct internet package price should be: Fast 400mbps, $102/mo. Promotional discount -$42/mo. Autopay -$10/mo. Xfinity Mobile Discount -$45/mo.  Li tells me the internet will now be only discounted $20, but Xfinity is increasing the rate by $10 first, and the speed will not be 400mbps.

Again, I was never informed of these changes, and never agreed to these changes.  Surely, someone can fix this account.  Hours and hours in chat and on the phone has only led to incessant transfers and waiting.

thank you, 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

9 months ago

Hello @user_1x0wv5 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. We are happy to assist you with your mobile concern. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here