U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 16th, 2023 4:56 PM

Closed

Scam by xfinity

I got a new phone Google pixel 7 last month which was under promotion. The deal was if I port the number then I'll get this device for free. Xfinity automatically assigned and activated a number to this phone, which I never asked for. After receiving the phone I called Xfinity to port my number so that I can still get the promotion. But they never ported the number until the promotion period was over. Now I'll be charged fully for the device. They ported out my number just today. A Total scam by Xfinity!

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_f77208! This is never the experience we want for you or the feeling we want you to have. 

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please try calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reach out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJennifer​ nobody wants to help me at all...i was also involved in an offer that was agreed upon and not honored and i was told to pretty much accept what is or return my device and i even have screen shots of what was offered in the chat! 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I had the exact same experience. Comcast couldn't port over the number (something that should be easy in 2023) and never called me after I went online and did everything I was told at the store. We added the cell phone as a backup phone and never used it. I was told it was take a few months for my bill to even out and then got tied up (as I have 9 kids) with many distraction. Now, Comcast is denying me the free phone (promo was over) and won't get rid of all the charges because it was my fault for not ensuring they do their jobs and what they promised me. If you look at the other complaints online, this appears like it could be an unwritten company practice that nets them hundreds to thousands of dollars for each customer that doesn't ensure that Comcast does it job. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here