A

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, October 27th, 2022 4:21 PM

Closed

S21 Ultra - Unable to connect to Xfinity Mobile

I have used Xfinity Mobile for several years now, first on a Note 9 and now on a S21 Ultra. Usually there were no issues with service anywhere I travel, but within the last few weeks my phone is unable to connect to mobile service.  The phone connects to WiFi just fine, and it finds Xfinity Mobile under Network Operators but when you try to connect to it there is a long attempt to register that fails each time with an error message "Selected network (Xfinity Mobile) not available." Putting in a different providers sim card connected to their network right away, so it seems to be specifically Xfinity Mobile not registering properly.  Sometimes the phone will connect and stay connected for a while, but ultimately it disconnects without fail. Sitting here at work it has been disconnected from service for the better part of the day now. 

I've tried resetting network settings, flipping airplane mode on/off, got a new sim card from an Xfinity store, wiped cache, and nothing changes the failure to register on the Xfinity Network. Oddly enough, the monthly bill doesn't seem to show the lack of service provided. 

What do I do here?

Official Employee

• 

976 Messages

2 years ago

@Andrey2790 

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our mobile expert by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Andrey2790 Did you receive a solution? 

I have the exact same issue with my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.  In total. I have spent over 15 plus hours on the phone with Xfinity Mobile's incompetent and unprofessional call center without a resolution.   Every call I've informed the rep that I've performed the same exact steps in previous calls, please transfer me to a higher tier of expertise; only to have the rep say I must follow "protocol:" power off, power on, remove sim card, insert sim card, replaced sim card, updated APN, reset network settings, etc.   Safe Mode duplicated the exact same issue.  A visited to a local Xfinity store resulted in no resolution.   

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@Krazy_R_We1020​ I have the same problem.  My 9 month old Samsung Galaxy S22 has worked fine since purchase last summer.  All of a sudden, the phone has stopped working on mobile networks and doesn't show an indicator of them being available.  However, it does connect to my home internet.  I spent a lot for this phone and it needs to work properly for more than 9 months!!  Where do I go to get help???

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@canterwood43

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Text Message: 888-936-4968
Phone: 888-936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

Why no galaxy smart watch support? Only Apple support is not acceptable 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here