Yada's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Monday, January 1st, 2024 12:51 AM

Closed

S21 Connect to Network

I have 2 S 21's that both have a connection to network issue.  Leaving on 24/7 or on/off both phones need to be network reset.   This has been a week with this.

We are home, close to the tower and connection had never been a issue.

Checked both Sim cards.

All updates have been applied and kept current.   It just really seems odd that two phones acting the same way.

Could it be they are paid off?

Tried the phone help and all I go was "Here is how to Reset"

Could there be a security update issue update?

Expert

• 

106K Messages

9 months ago

The concern is not "Community Knowledge Base" related. Topic moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

475 Messages

9 months ago

Good evening @Yada. Are you having any issues connecting to apps or making calls while on Wi-Fi? 

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

9 months ago

No txt or voice even when using wifi.  This morning I have no cell but after a 1 hr drive it worked.  I did turn off wifi and still no connect.  No incoming either.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you for letting us know. We'd love to help further, but we don't have access to XFINITY Mobile accounts via social media, I do apologize.

We would suggest contacting our Mobile experts via one of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Our XFINITY Mobile partners are available daily from 7 am to 9 pm EST. I'm confident they'll be able to get this resolved for you.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here