U

Wednesday, September 27th, 2023 12:21 PM

Closed

Reckless driving

Hello. I want to report a driver. I was going through the school zone at atoka elementary in atoka tn. I had one of the Xfinity vans tailgating me and I assume because I was going to slow even though the speed limit through the school zone was 15 mph. He proceeded to speed up and pass me during the school zone and then tailgate another individual. Then I guess he got mad and blew through two stop signs. I could not get a picture of the back of the Xfinity van but I did get the six digit number for the van and it is 181 738. The lights were flashing for the speed limit in the school zone as well and there were people trying to pull into the school. I would like for this to be addressed immediately because had there been children around or an  abrupt stop. He would have rear-ended me or several others. 

Official Employee

• 

922 Messages

1 year ago

Hi there @user_f16809 Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We would like to get a bit more information from you, so we can get this reported appropriately. Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Thanks!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here