U

Wednesday, October 18th, 2023 10:02 PM

Closed

Re Expired Promotion

I am currently A loyal customer that has been with you for a very long time. I had added mobile services on Oct 18.2023 porting out 3 lines from Tmobile, The problem being Tmobile wants me to give them 950$ to get out of my contract, so I decided to return there devices and purchase devices with Xfinity but, I am looking to get back into an Iphone I do not want any other device then an Iphone but I was told to cancel the mobile services because they dont have any promotions on Iphones, I dont understand how is it that you guys cant help a loyal customer with getting the devices they prefer for example an Iphone I was told to wait a month for a new promotion but how does that make sense to loose a customer over not helping with a device

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Hey there @user_q1rd5f thank you so much for contacting our Xfinity Support Team over our Forums. We understand that you have some questions regarding our Mobile service, and we want you to get the help you need. At this time over social media, our team is limited to the assistance we can provide, and we ask that you reach directly out (by call or text) to our Xfinity Mobile Sales and Service team at 1-888-936-4968 for further assistance with your concerns. Please let us know if you are able to get this resolved after contacting them.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here