DverseScott's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, September 8th, 2023 8:21 AM

Closed

protection plan taken off iphone without permission then suffer damage

Upon upgrading my phone to iphone 14 pro max in store we informed staff that everything was to remain the same except for the physical phone.  It took well over 2 hours to complete the transfer.  I had a Iphone mx so way less tech then the upgrade. I have been a customer over 6 years. I walked into the store with the payment plan and walked out not with one. Then about 4 days ago I left it on top of my car on the interstate. Xfinity now says no plan no replacement.  I have argued  that I never authorized it to be removed so I should be held responsible for their incompetence.  I'm now at the point of trying to obtain District Manager information.  Home Owner's Insurance does not cover it either.  Any suggestions of what I should do? There are no notes in the system either to reflect the conversation we would have had about terminating policy.

One ticked off customer!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@DverseScott

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Text Message: 888-936-4968
Phone: 888-936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here