U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 5th, 2023 2:41 PM

Closed

Promised gift card to change over, never received.

I was told by Xfinity customer representative that if I changed over from my T-Mobile phone company to Xfinity, they would give me a $100 gift card. This was back in November 2022. We are now in May and as of today I have not received any gift card, this is very bad business if Xfinity reps are cheating their clients with incentives to change over companies and client never receive what they have been promised. I have kept all the chats with the representative as proof that he did indeed promise me $100 gift card if I changed over. I would really love some help in this matter. Xfinity is really a great company as I have been using them for my Internet service for years, but this just does not sit well with me. Many thanks in advance. 

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

Check the incentive tracker at the following link:

https://xfinityincentivetracker.com

Did you meet all of the conditions of the promotion? Look at the current $100 BYOD promotion for the probable conditions. Be aware that these debit card promotions cannot be combined with other promotions such as when you buy a new phone with 24 month device credits. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Hi Dave, yes, I met all conditions, I have my own paid off iPhone, so no need to purchase another. Also just checked the incentive tracker and they have no record! Again I have all the chats saved. 

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

@user_f49822​ Your best bet is to call the number listed on the incentive tracker and get a live agent, but before you do this go to the mobile App and under billing and orders find the date you added the new line and also figure out when you activated the new line, and ported your phone number. Hopefully you ordered the new line while a promotion was in effect. 

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

Hi there, thank you for reaching out about your Mobile Service. You may reach our super smart Xfinity Mobile team directly for the best assistance using any of the below methods.

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I no longer work for Comcast.

2 Messages

1 year ago

I switched to xfinity mobile (February 2023) because i have an xfinity internet and there was a promotion of $100 visa prepaid card per line. I have 4 lines. Now I just heard my account is not associated to any promotions. One reason why I switched is for that promotion, advertised everywhere, and now they are telling me that my account was not included. I have chatted/talked to an agent Nth time. Chat agents don't even have access to previous chat records. ???

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @user_3e2bde, thank you for reaching out to us on our residential forums! We appreciate you for already attempting to resolve this with our Xfinity Mobile team over chat and on the phone. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

what is the issue with the direct message? it says: Cannot send!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_3e2bde​ I am waiting for mine.. I will give it a month and if no response, its time to switch to another network

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, @sheronyx, thanks for reaching out here on Xfinity Forums regarding your gift card. We definitely do not want to lose you as a customer. You can check on the status of your gift card at, https://xfinityincentivetracker.com/. Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

1 year ago

This doesnt sounds great, got a called saying that my internet about to go up and theres a promotion to upgrade it and with porting my numbers over 100gc each line, got it all  set everything up in july 28-29 got sims 4 days later been a month internet upgraded  but after chechking these comments and look up my own number on the tracker it say no record for my number as well whats the deal 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi there @user_fd57888. I am sorry to hear that you are havig issues trying to redeem your gift cards for your mobile account. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here