U

Saturday, May 4th, 2024 3:20 AM

Poor customer service again

Part 8 of this long process. So today I received a call for this “supervisor” that took 8 days to speak with. Inform of the details of the whole Sims card situation, informed her that her employee switched my unlimited plan to by the gig for a 14yr old teenager, give her a new number so that created a new line…so these dummies now think that I have two phones and two lines. When it has always only been one line. Anyways, tell her what happened only for her to tell me I believe the charges are valid…I understand supporting your company but you can be that incompetent to review the account and see that my phone bill(one line now) has always been $107…until I made this chat with an agent that has now turned my world upside down with a $500 bill for one month all because she switched it pay by the gig…this has been a really F***** Up Lifetime story….Xfinity get it together and do right by your customers.  Conclusion now this supervisor that I have been told by the agents at the Xfinity store and on the phone(the only one that can make changes to my account) told me today that she will reach out to me after reviewing my account. Shouldn’t you have done that already before calling me, considering every agent that I spoke to said that please hold while I update the notes so that the supervisor knows what’s going on and most of them agreed that it’s an error except the dumb supervisor that can see there is a major discrepancy for one month but states I think the charges are valid. Listen, I got time I will take this thing to the top CEO of XFINITY…this will not be your agents error at my expense…get it together and mysterious supervisor make decisions quickly and call back during urgent matters. Now to wait for 48 hours on a Sunday by the way waiting for this supervisor to call me back just to tell me that these charges are valid….Now let me speak to your boss…I got time…let’s see how long this process will take and one I file a claim with the FCC

Official Employee

• 

917 Messages

28 days ago

Hi @user_ldav4n Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. I am sorry to hear you are some concerns with the Xfinity Mobile account. I am happy to look into this for you. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here