U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 31st, 2023 12:29 AM

Closed

Phone missing

I ordered 2 new phones with new service on April 27th and when I got the delivery on May 2nd, only one phone was in the box. I called and was told I would hear back in 48 hours. I didn't hear back so I called and was told 15 days plus I would receive a credit. I called back in 15 days and was told a couple more days. I called again and was told a FedEx claim was never submitted even though I was told it was. Then a few days after that I was told to submit a police report, so I did that and was told another 5 days. On that day I called again and was told that my claim was completed and I would receive an email the following Monday (May 29th) telling me when the phone would be shipped out. HOWEVER, I got an email on Sunday stating that my claim was denied........I called back today and whoever I talked with wouldn't give me any information about why my claim was denied and refused to transfer me. I was told I would get a phone call within 72 hours from a different department so I asked for the phone number for this department because everytime I was promised a call back, I haven't received anything. However when I googled the phone number "David" gave me, it was the same number I've been calling. I've called about 12 times and have been on the phone for over 6 hours with probably around 20 different people with Xfinity mobile at this point. I need to know what to do. I don't even care about the credits I was promised and never received, I just want this phone sent to me and I don't want to be lied to anymore. Every single customer service rep I've talked to has lied and given me different information, whether it be credits promised, time frames, they lied about the FedEx claim being done when it wasn't, lied to me when I was told my claim was completed and I would be sent the phone......... Is there a corporate number I can call? How do I get this escalated especially when I've been told with almost every phone call that it has been escalated? 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

@user_516651I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

This seems to be the standard with Xfinity as I have had the same issues and others have as well. The problem is there is quite a bit of theft going on with FedEx and they do nothing about it. I have been paying for a phone over a year now that we never received and its over $1000. Xfinity is lucky to still have us as customers.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good afternoon @user_a74b1a, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums regarding never receiving your phone. This definitely isn't the kind of experience we want for any of our valuable customers and understand why you are frustrated over paying for a phone you never received. Our team would like to assist with looking further into this. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. To confirm, have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Text Message: 888-936-4968

Phone: 888-936-4968

Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here