U

Thursday, February 1st, 2024 6:01 PM

Closed

Over charge over $560 for a month

I was charged over $560 per month for 3 months for my phone plan that was switched to by the gig plan without my consent. I tried to have the ridiculous charges reversed for over month a month by xfinity refused. The company is a fraudulent company with scamming tactics to steal from hard working customers. I would never recommend anyone to deal with xfinity… they will steal from you if you set up autopay and will refuse to remove your card from auto pay 

Official Employee

• 

882 Messages

7 months ago

Hello, @user_4wsfy4. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to create a post. This isn't the experience we want you to have, and understand how frustrating incorrect billing can be. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We are unable to help with account specifics, such as billing concerns. 

We recommend contacting the Xfinity Mobile team either by calling or texting 1-888-936-4968. You can also use the Xfinity Mobile assistant:

https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

4 Messages

@XfinityJustinC​  I contacted xfinity already and they refused to refund me the overcharged amount. 

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@user_4wsfy4 We know that it is important you are charged correctly, and I want to ensure this is addressed as you need. When you previously contacted our mobile partners, did you try to call and chat for assistance?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

160 Messages

7 months ago

When you signed up you automatically agreed to auto pay, this is non negotiable. They are not stealing from you... they're taking out what you owe for your monthly bill. 

4 Messages

I never signed up for by the gig. I had been using xfinity for over a year and my monthly payment never changed until I went to the store to get the new iPhone added to my phone but I guess the rep at the store changed my phone plan without me knowing and since then they started charging me ridiculously. I don’t even know why they would even offer that kind of plan ( by the gig) if not to take advantage or rip people off without them knowing. Every phone company out there gives unlimited data/ plan and if you run out of the high speed data your internet speed slow down. Who will ever agree to pay 15 per month for every one gig data and if you go over that you will be charged another $15… that is just crazy.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here