U

Tuesday, January 16th, 2024 1:28 AM

Closed

Out of Control Charges

Signed up in April for Xfinity mobile and it has been an expensive nightmare ever since. It was suppose to be the buy one get one free plan for $36 a month and the only month they billed me right was in December. June through November every month was over $102. So in six months they have taken out of my checking account over $631 and now because we couldn't get a straight answer from anyone one the phone or in person to helps us we canceled the service and went back to ATT. over the holidays they threatened to take out over $600 from my account. I have not been billed and when I try to open the bill on my account it can not display so I have no idea what the charges are for. I notified my credit card company that I am disputing the charges. I have filed a claim with BBB and the FTC. Xfinity said they had a breech of information and I feel like I could be a victim of identity theft. It's been over 9 months and believe me I have wasted way to much time trying to rectify this situation. Fed up and disgusted. PW

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

8 months ago

Hello @user_sz0vne thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your Xfinity Mobile issue. We have limited access to Xfinity Mobile accounts on this platform. Have you already been in contact with Xfinity Mobile through all of their contact methods such as chat and text?

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

2 Messages

8 months ago

Yes I have been calling since June and have gone to a few different stores to talk to a rep and not only could they not give me a direct answer they did not offer any solutions or credit. When the data breech happened in October it affected my email accounts and I feel that my information has been stolen.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_sz0vne Let's see what else we can do for you. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here